Sunday, February 04, 2007

The Return of the Invisible Man

Well not quite invisible, but pretty invisible lately. I took a long hiatus because I became obsessed with politics. In my obsession with politics I became so enamored with it that I read a large number of books, watched continues news shows, read blogs from near and far. So much so that in reading continuously I left myself no time to write about it. I'm better now. Call me recovering.

So I'm back. Hopefully for an extended stay. Since I last posted the Democrats are in charge of both houses of Congress; the debacle in Iraq has become an even greater debacle; and the Indianapolis Colts have won the Superbowl. Congratulations to Tony Dungy.

Comments:
You're alive!

I watched Puppy Bowl III. Jackson *should* have gotten MVP but didn't.
 
Puppy Bowl III? What in the world is that? Is that what they call the Hockey world championship?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?