Monday, March 06, 2006

Seahawks sign Shaun Alexander for $62 million

Seahawks sign Shaun Alexander for $62 million

I didn't expect this to happen. I was psychologically prepared for Shaun Alexander to go elsewhere. I was already thinking about working out a deal to get Warrick Dunn. Much to my surprise the Seahawks wind up signing Alexander.

Perhaps the free agent market for NFL running backs did not look as good as Alexander and his agent thought, but saying that, Alexander's $62 million deal over 8 years is not a shabby deal. Depending on how it's structured it may make him the highest paid running back in the NFL.

I know I know, I haven't addressed the Superbowl, perhaps when I get far enough away from it I'll be prepared to discuss what happened rationally. Until such time I'll defer.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?